Project Narrative (Time Log)
It is very important to keep a weekly log regarding your project’s progress. This journal provides you with an opportunity to monitor your accomplishments, and it will give your mentor and your Advocacy teacher an idea of how things are going. Some possible questions to answer in writing your narrative:
- What did you do this week?
- What was the most important thing you learned?
- Did you accomplish the goals you set last week? If so, explain.
- What is giving you trouble? Where can you get help?
- What are your goals for next week?