Reflection/Evidence of Learning Paper
This reflection is due on the second Monday in May, with copies going to your advocate and your mentor. Its purpose is to help you evaluate your project process and to express your thoughts and feelings about the experience. The paper’s length is 2-3 typed, double-spaced pages, and it will include an introduction, body, and conclusion. To develop the body, please answer the following questions:
- The Senior Project process consists of five components: Questioning, Researching, Applying Research, Presenting, and Reflecting.
- What parts of the process were challenging for you? Why?
- What parts of the process worked well for you? Where were you most successful? Why?
- How will the work you accomplished help you or others in the future?
- How does your work relate to life outside of or after Evanston High School?
- 21st Century Themes
- Life and Career Skills
- Learning and Innovation Skills
- Information, Media, and Technology Skills
- Core Subject Skills